team x Index du Forum

team x
c'est le forum pour la team X attention ceux qui sont pas dans l'equipe ne venait pas !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Force To Download Pdf File In Html

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team x Index du Forum -> team x -> team x
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faljarr

Masculin
Point(s): 176
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct - 20:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Force To Download Pdf File In Html Répondre en citant

Force To Download Pdf File In Html > urlin.us/4husb

Force To Download Pdf File In Html

2587a83389
The download attribute is one of those enhancements that isn't incredibly sexy but is a practical and easy to add. Any other ideas or am I doing something wrong? Reply ↓ Marcel Permalink to comment# August 12, 2014 Could always try PHP (if you havnt found a solution yet, hopefully you have) Kubulai Permalink to comment# August 15, 2014 I had to stick the .htaccess file in the actual folder in which the files to be downloaded are stored. User clicks on button, and the download attribute downloads virus.exe with the proper name onto the users PC. Note your first demo has an error& it says it will download as important.txt but the download attribute is set to important so it works, but the extension isnt actually specified (and should the browser not be able to properly detect the mimetype)& you may serve up a file the user cant figure out how to use. How to fix this last issue? Force to Chrome show save as& dialog box& Greetings from Peru Pavel Reply ↓ The Mighty Permalink to comment# December 31, 2011 Pavel I did as your posted, Opera & Firefox did good but my IE still open the PDF as page not donwload it.

zip sounds unattractive on mobile Thanks Reply 1 reply zimzalabim 2014-08-03T09:38:41 Originally Posted by huseyinthebrain The zip file solution is great and people are not too annoyed by the zip format, but how about on mobile devices? Lots of people love reading my pdfs on their phones and tablets. Using WordPress. Image files like jpg, png, gif etc. Use "zip" though and not "rar". is hiring a Front-End Developer See More Jobs Post a Job CSS-Tricks uses and recommends Media Temple web hosting. User Experience Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled . Here is how you do it. Try searching for similar questions Browse our recent questions Browse our popular tags If you feel something is missing that should be here, contact us. [2] Thanks Reply . She says she sent me the 12 individual files in a zipped folder.

clearone beamforming mic array pdf downloadgate all around mosfet pdf downloadfree download islamic urdu book pdfsharepoint 2013 business intelligence pdf downloadcomportamiento organizacional en una empresa pdf downloaddownload pdf maker for windows 7art and science of javascript pdf downloadfiske and taylor social cognition pdf downloadinterligados livro 2 download pdfboyology keri smith pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct - 20:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team x Index du Forum -> team x -> team x Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation